Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Clamp-on type sensor easily mountable on existing pipe
- Suited for a wide range of liquids, for example, deionized water, cooling water, chemical solution, drinking water, sea water, oil, tap water, hot water, industrial water, corrosive liquids.
- Ultrasonic flowmeter for air is also available
Spool Piece Ultrasonic Flowmeter <FST>
- High accuracy ±0.2% of rate
- Low maintenance
- Bubble resistant
- Wide temperature range from -40°C to +150°C
- Non conductive fluid including oil, mixed liquid, purified water can be measured
- Easy-to-operate with backlit LCD and front panel operation
Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter <FSC>
- Data storage on SD card
- Consumed energy calculation
- Flow velocity profile (option)
- Compact & lightweight.
- v12 hours of continuous battery operation.
- Full variety of detectors (13 mm to 6000 mm).
- Low to high temp (-40 to +200 deg C
- High accuracy (1%).
- Improved anti bubble characteristics.
- Large graphic LCD, easy to read.
- Large capacity to storage by SD memory card up-to 8GB (256 MB can store about 1 year measurement data).
- USB serial communication to PC.
- Provided with printer for screen hard copy
M-Flow PW <FLR>
- Excellent anti-bubble performance
- Standard accuracy: 1.5% of rate
(1.0% is also available)
- Fast response: 0.2 seconds
- Operation available without opening the cover
- RS-485 communication (option)
- Parameter loader software provided
- Extendable detector for pipe size from 50 mm to 1200 mm
Hybrid Type Duosonics <FSH>
- Offers highly accurate measurement (0.5%–1%) of volumetric flow rate
- For a wide range of fluid including a fluid with air bubbles or particles.
- In pulse doppler mode, you can check the flow profile on PC in real time
- Fast response: 0.2 s in pulse doppler method ,0.5 s in transit time method
- Clamp-on detector
- 2-path measurement available
Ultrasonic Flowmeter for Air <FWD>
- No pressure loss = no energy loss
- Tolerant to oil and mist - No need for filter such as mist separator
- Lithium-ion battery driven, Battery life: approx. 10 years
- Normal conversion provided as standard Actual air flow, temperature, and pressure are converted into those in standard conditions.
- Forward/reverse flow measurement
- Air leakage detection
TIME DELTA-C advanced type <FSVL>
- Simultanous measurement of dual channel flow with one transmitter.
- High accuracy measurement using 2 pipe system for 1 pipe.
- Measurement of energy consumption in cooling and Heating System.