RADAR Level Transmitter
RADAR Technology Benefits-
- Highly accurate and reliable direct level measurement with no compensation for changing process conditions such as density, conductivity, viscosity, pH, pressure.
- No moving parts and no re-calibration needed results in minimised maintenance.
- Non-contacting technology ideal for dirty, corrosive applications.
Rosemount 5400 series-
High application Flexibility
- low and high frequency models
- can be isolated by valves
- suitable for most liquid and slurry applications and process conditions.
Best performance and uptime-
- uninterrupted process monitering reduces downtime.
- dual port technology ensures reliability, longer measuring ranges and lower dielectrics.
Robust design reduces costs, increases safety-
- robust,shock resistant and vibration proof design
- Detachable transmitter heads allows tank to remain sealed.
Easy installation and plant integration-
- Circular polarisation minimises installation constraints.
- Multivariable device reduces the number of process penetration.
Minimised maintence reduces cost-
- No contact with media and no mechanical moving parts.
- No re-calibration or compensation needed.
Rosemount 5401 RADAR Level Transmitter-
- Low frequency(6GHz) means a wider Radar beam resulting in larger cone antenna diameters.
- Ideal for applications with turbulence, condensation, vapour, dust and foam or where there is risk of deposists forming on the antenna.
Rosemount 5402 RADAR Level Transmitter-
- Preferred for most applications especially where the nozzle size is 4in. or less.
- High frequency(26 GHz) means a concentrated Radar beam reulting in smaller cone antenna diameters.
- Narrow beam means suitable for mounting on valves, taller nozzles,smaller opening that is easier to avoid unwanted reflections from mechanical obstacles such as agitators and heating coils.
- Build-up resistant cone antenna.